Battery ? + Charger ? + MERLIN? =
25€ off immediately !
Charger for Lithium LFP Batteries – OlenBox
CC/CV charger with auto-restart function dedicated to LFP (lithium iron phosphate) batteries
Choosing your charger is very simple:
- STEP 1: choose the voltage (V); it must correspond to the voltage of your lithium batteries.
- STEP 2: choose the current (A). Higher is the current, faster is the charge. Good advice is to choose a current less than or equal to twice the capacity of the battery expressed in Ah. This value is indicated on the battery. For example for an OlenBox battery of 50Ah it is advisable to take a current of 25A or less.
- STEP 3: Calculate your charging time. Let’s take an example with an OlenBox 12V50Ah battery and a 12V15A charger; the full charge time from 0 to 100% will be 50Ah / 15A = 3h30mn
- STEP 4: choose the accessory connector to terminate your charger; crocodile clip, MC4 connector… They are interchangeable without any problem.
Still in doubt? Do not hesitate to ask us by phone or via the chat at the bottom left of your screen
Advantages of the Olenergies LFP charger
- Ultra compact charger
- Automatic Restart function: the charger resumes charging automatically
- Automatic Release function: the charger automatically stops charging when the battery is full, thus avoiding any damage to your battery
- Protection against short circuits
- Reverse polarity protection
- Overheating protection
This charger is perfectly suitable for charging lithium batteries with lithium iron phosphate and particularly for the OlenBox range of batteries from OLENERGIES
|Nominal voltage (V)||12/24/36/48/72/84 et 96V|
|Connector||Anderson PP30 ou Anderson SB50|